Re: [orca-list] suggestion. Announce descriptions tied to controls when verbosity is set to verbose

Hey Kendell.

This was done during the 3.13 release cycle as you describe already,
but only for Gecko content. The reason why is that I've discovered a
lot of crap in the accessible description in other apps and toolkits.
But if everyone wants this change, I could certainly make it. Happily,
there's now a new command to toggle spoken verbosity on the fly, so in
the face of crap descriptions, you at least have an escape route.

Anyhoo, I'm curious to know what other people think.
--joanie