Re: [orca-list] Gnome 3.14 has been released.

The unix announcement didn't mention any, and the video wouldn't play. The included Orca will be the one now in Master, or something very close to it. Since I don't use a tablet or gestures (raised middle finger doesn't count; lol), I don't see much. That said, you know I'll get 3.14, anyway; can't help myself.

Cheers,

Dave  H.