[orca-list] Gnome 3.14 has been released.

Hi guys.

As i was crazily tracking gnome's release time, I also want to share it with you.
Gnome 3.14 is officially released now.
If you use fedora, you can give fedora 21 alpha a try and try  gnome 3.14.
If you are on arch like me,  you should get the update soon!
If you are on sonar, Kyle stated that next weak sonar gnome will be updated.

Remember that gnome 3.14 also brings orca 3.14, with all of the awesome new features that joanie has implemented.
Here's the phorenix  article for gnome 3.14    :
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTc5NTk
Cheers
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTc5NTk