[orca-list] gnome keystroke to go to system tray

Hi,
distro: ubuntu 14 with gnome, not unity.

sorry if this is offtopic but i cannot find other list to ask this. I've also search the web but no keystroke listing this. The case is, i use skype but then i alt f4 out of it, and the window invisible, it moves to system tray (in windwos we call it that). but how do i restore it back? What keystroke will move to the system tray? besides, uget download manager also resides on system tray if we exit the window. TRy Super+m but it doesn't show skype. Any help would be muchly appreciated and thanks!