Re: [orca-list] problems with language as well as no Voxin

Hi Glenn.

Within a few days I'll install Voxin in Ubuntu 10.04. If you still
stuck, I could try to help you once I've done.

Hi again All,
I still cannot get the Voxin speech going in this Ubuntu 10.04.
Could it be the latest version of Voxin does not work with Ubuntu 10.04?
Also, I don't know how this happened, as in the Orca setup, I selected #16,

U.S. English, and although it is speaking in English, in preferences, it is

on Mandarin or something like that.
My keyboard keys aren't exactly right either, so I went into the keyboard
settings and selected Asus laptop, but that did not help.
The slash is the cap of #7 and the dash is where the slash is.
There are a few other such oddities.
Anyway, would it help to uninstall and reinstall things, like both Voxin and

Orca?
Thanks for any ideas.
I have had Orca working okay on this computer before, and using this XpLike

version too.
Glenn