[orca-list] About some translations

Hi all.

I'm running Orca from master and using the Spanish language

I've noticed two situations where Orca's Spanish translations seem to be wrong:

1. If I open the Orca's settings window, there are two tabs named
"Voz", i.e. two tabs whose text is the same (in English they are
"Voice" and "Speech" I think).

2. When I press Orca+S, "Habla desactivada" is spoken. I think it
should be "Voz desactivada" as it was in 3.10 (I'm not sure about
3.12). Current translation seems to be an automatic translated text.

What can I do to help improve translation to Spanish? Thanks!

--
Salu2
Luis F. González V.