Subject:        [ShantiMission] Software Freedom Day - Saturday
Date:   Tue, 16 Sep 2014 15:00:14 -0400
From:   Will Rico <willrico gmail com>
To:     shantimission blu org <shantimission blu org>

Hello everyone,

Just a quick check in to see who on this list is coming to Software
Freedom Day on Saturday:
http://meetu.ps/2sB29b

I know Deb, Micky and Martin will be there.  Dan has a prior
commitment.  How about the rest?  Feel free to reply to the list or to
me personally.  I haven't seen some of you in a while and would love to
hear how you've been and catch up.  Should be a good event!

Also- we have slots available for the lightning talks (5 minutes each)
for anyone interested.  The time slot will be 4:30 - 5pm.

Will