Re: [orca-list] what is caret navigation

Firstly, you did not see carrot nav as an orca option for internet-exploder.
That is a windows program.
Please consider reading list messages that are not in direct reply to your questions. You can learn a lot by
doing this,
at least I surely do.
This has been discussed in different ways recently, and at least one post directly answered this very simply
with in the
last couple of weeks.
Check the Orca list archives and you will find your answer.