Re: [orca-list] More caret nav fixes committed to master and the gnome-3-14 branch

Hello,
I have just noticed another occurence of repeating text. It sounds similar to me than the case we already had here this week. On the page at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GSQR5GQ there is a questionaire where the text of questions is being reported more than once by orca. E.g. move to a first heading by pressing letter h, then press down arrow two times. You should hear first question. Then move further using down arrow, you will get the whole question repeated along with the first possible answer. This may be an authoring error, however as you press down arrow one more time you will receive the whole question cut into pieces (each word presented as a seperate line).
Is this a bug?

Greetings

Peter