[orca-list] Ubuntu Mate and Firefox Orca support

Dear,
Does somebody of us know if Firefox can be used in Ubuntu Mate atleast after installation? I Am helpless to use it.
No feetback from Orca.
I have other issue.
Does Ubuntu Mate support kernel boot option access=v3 to enable correct accessibility support? Or i can normally transfer Ubuntu Mate iso image to USB stick by using DD or other utility and press enter for four times to get Ubuntu mate working, and then press ALT+F2 to run Orca. It is inpossible to use applications with root privileges in live mode excepts Ubuntu installer Ubiquity module thanks to the sh -s option, but it do not work for gparted for example. I Am so near to use my favourite Orca version with dynamic web page support which i love so much, but other issue. So i must really use Ubuntu 14.04 desktop with Gnome to use my favourite Orca version.