[orca-list] problems with key bindings

Hi Joanie and all.

This is not related to caret nav but IMHO needs attention if confirmed.

To reproduce try the following steps using latest orca from master:

1. Rename ~/.local/share/orca to something.
2. Launch orca.
3. Press insert+space and modify the keyboard layout to laptop.
4. Tab to the ok button and press enter.
5. Press caps_lock+space and chose the key bindings tab.
6. Reassign the function  present current time to caps_lock+r.
7. Tab to the ok button and press enter.
8. Press caps_lock+r.

In my environment the time is not announced.

Now try to reassign the present current time to caps_lock+t and press caps_lock+t.

Again the time is not announced.

Resuming:
In my environment, if I remove my configurations, I can not assign a key to a orca function.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

{}S José Vilmar Estácio de Souza