Re: [orca-list] In Thunderbird Orca skyp blank lines presenting in browser mode when I reading a letter

Hey Attila.

FWIW, this was done on purpose. Browse mode in my mind is a
content-reading mode, and whitespace that is present strictly for visual
layout in non-editable content seems like noise to me. Focus mode, which
is automatically enabled for composing messages and which can also be
toggled on for reading messages as you pointed out, causes those layout
spaces to be read.

--joanie