Re: [orca-list] Solving "going all over the page" when trying to type in a textbox

Wow this is much better! This appears to solve the DuckDuckGo problem as
well as other issues I've been having on other websites, for example,
those that landed me on a password field. Combine that with auto focus
mode on structural navigation and the upcoming Youtube fix, and this
could be far better than I ever expected a focus mode could possibly be.
So far, I'm getting essentially the same behavior Firefox used to have
that would automatically allow typing in textboxes and finding items in
drop-down boxes, with a really nice breakout option if necessary, which
would be the browse mode. So with the new fixes, I may soon be able to
say, hopefully, that I no longer hate focus modes of all kinds,, but
rather that I only like Orca's implementation <smiles>.
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/