[orca-list] Solving "going all over the page" when trying to type in a textbox

Hi Kyle.

In the "[Support] linux on desktop thread that is now on the Orca list,
you stated:

    "I am far less productive on websites now, and find myself going
     all over the page when I'm just trying to type in a textbox."

I wonder if that can be solved by enabling Orca's setting to
automatically toggle focus mode when using structural navigation? You'll
find it in Orca's preferences dialog for Firefox. If you check this
check box, you'll get the old Orca behavior in which pressing 'e' to
move to an entry caused the next press of 'e' (or any other character)
to be entered into that entry. In other words, you won't "go all over
the page" when you are trying to type in a text box.

Please let me know if this makes your experience any better.

Sorry for your frustration and thanks for your help!
--joanie