Re: [orca-list] Solving "going all over the page" when trying to type in a textbox

Hey Kyle.

On 11/11/2014 07:59 PM, Kyle wrote:
Wow this is much better! This appears to solve the DuckDuckGo problem as
well as other issues I've been having on other websites, for example,
those that landed me on a password field.

Woo hoo!

Are you still able to reproduce the YouTube problem with master? If so,
could you give me exact steps to perform? I'm able to search on YouTube
and am not seeing any bouncing around.

So with the new fixes, I may soon be able to
say, hopefully, that I no longer hate focus modes of all kinds,, but
rather that I only like Orca's implementation <smiles>.

That just made my day. Thank you.
--joanie