Re: [orca-list] Solving "going all over the page" when trying to type in a textbox

hi all
Works fine here. It also fixes the issue with my router setup page. No
more jumping all over  the place, yay. While I'm here, would it
please, please be possible to take a look at thunderbird? It lags very
badly while scrolling through the list of emails, and while typing. It
sometimes even stops responding when you type. Ok, to be more clear,
it still types, but orca stops announcing new characters.
Thanks
Kendell clark