Re: [orca-list] Solving "going all over the page" when trying to type in a textbox

hi
Nope, I don't think that will solve it. I think I know what he's
talking about. There are a couple of sites that do this, most noteably
my router page, and bookshare. When the page first loads, orca finds
an edit box and announces name of field entry, focus mode. But when
yyou try typing, orca instead acts like it's in browse mode, trying to
jump all over the page, like  it was in browse mode. I don't know how
to debug. It's not a major annoyance for me, I know how to get around
it, just press orca+a to enter focus mode again. But it *does* need
looking into by people who can. This is *not* a complaint
Thanks
Kendell clark