Re: [orca-list] Solving "going all over the page" when trying to type in a textbox

According to Joanmarie Diggs:
# I'm really sorry. But we can sort them out. And I'm pretty sure find a
# way to restore your productivity, keep the performance improvements, and
# also meet the needs of people coming to us from Windows.

Great to know that it may be possible to do all this at once. Thanks for
the clarification that I'm being bugged by a bug, and that this isn't
just a Windows antifeature carrying over lol. In any case, I'll be
extremely grateful to receive the fixes, and wish you the best of luck
implementing them. Thanks for all you do.
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/