Re: [orca-list] Heads up: App preferences now use the settings manager's backend

On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 03:19:35PM EST, Vojtěch Polášek wrote:
Hi Joanie,
nice work, thank you for your effort.
I have a question; recently GDM changed the virtual console, which it
uses for display to console 1. For some reason, Orca still thought that
it should display braille on virtual console 7. I had to edit
settings.py manually to change it.
Now when settings.py is gone.... how is this configuration handled?

It will be trivial to add support for this setting. The tty number is used with BrlTTY to allow Braille input
from BrlTTY.

Luke