Re: [orca-list] Changing the keybindings to be JAWS-like or

what other profiles can I get for oca key bindings?

On 5/17/2014 5:50 AM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:

Correct,
That's why have different profiles and share them.
There are a lot of them like me who would prefer the Orca key combinations and not like to change. But there are some who want some similarities to some proprietary screen readers.
Happy hacking.