Re: [orca-list] Changing the keybindings to be JAWS-like or

We have to keep in mind that Blind users have a lot more to learn than the
sighted do.
So although many here like or welcome the challenge of learning keyboard
commands, the fact is, if sighted folks had to learn the keystrokes that we
do, most would not even bother with the computer.
Computers are inherently more beneficial to the Blind, because they give us
information that we could otherwise have access to.
So I believe that most of us put up with learning keystrokes that many of
the sighted would not put themselves through.
As I teach computer access to folks as part of what I do every day, it is
clear to me that we need to be helpful to those who are willing to move away
from Windows, and do what we can to make the transition easier.
Glenn