[orca-list] Looking for a district of Linux with the latest version of orca.

Hi all.

I have been playing with a couple of Linux distorts to see which one I like the best. I am using a Mack with
fusion. I have found a couple that I have found not to work  in fusion. I do happen to have Ubuntu with orca
3.10. Is there anything I can look at possible that would allow me to keep orca updated as much as possible?
I have also tried Debbyann 7.5. I found that paldo does not work. In a vm. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone