Re: [orca-list] Looking for a district of Linux with the latest version of orca.

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 11:57:52PM -0400, Matthew Dyer wrote:
Hi all.
Arch-linux has latest stable in standard repos, and you can pull master from git with another package so that
it's
configured, no need to build it manually.
Debian unstable should have it as well, least I'm pretty sure of this.
3.10 is in latest ubuntu, ubuntu-gnome etc.
HTH
--
Burt

I have been playing with a couple of Linux distorts to see which one I like the best. I am using a Mack
with fusion. I have found a couple that I have found not to work  in fusion. I do happen to have Ubuntu
with orca 3.10. Is there anything I can look at possible that would allow me to keep orca updated as much
as possible? I have also tried Debbyann 7.5. I found that paldo does not work. In a vm. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone