[orca-list] How to force Linux so it will never stay computer as idle

Dear,
I would like to know, if it is some hack, which will force Gnome or may be Linux kernel modules so computer will never stay as idle. Because The maximum idle time is 120 minutes. I would like to set this value for example to 12 hours, if it is no possibility to set this value to 24 hours for example. I think, that Gnome component is responsible for this task. Or can i solve this by simply denie Gnome power manager app to run automatically with Gnome? I hope, that this behaviour is not build inside Linux kernel.
Thank You very much for Yours answers.