Re: [orca-list] GDM3 login and shortcut keys existence

hi,

you can hit alt+super+s on the login screen.
orca should come up talking.

greetings,
simon

Am 17.05.2014 11:19, schrieb Mgr. Janusz Chmiel:
Dear users and developers?
Does somebody of You know, if GDM3 uses shortcut keys, so i can type my
user name and password without Orca feetback? Or GDM3 is not supporting
TAB, SHIFT+TAB and arrow keys to do this task without sighted assistance?
I Am writing specifically about GDM3 login screen, which is available in
Debian Squeeze after appliing latest possible updates.
I like this distribution because of its stability and very little
crashes occurrence.
I know, that latest Debian  Wheezi very probably support Orca with login
support.
IF this window manager is not accessible? Does somebody know how to
safely disable it so i could edit rc.local script to simply start X
server by adding
startx
command?
Or does somebody of us know about accessible login manager for Debian
Squeeze?
I think, that login managers are allocating some MB of ram so it would
be great to remove it at all and run xserver manually from The console
or by adding startx command inside some startup scripts.
Thank You very much for Yours advices.