[orca-list] GDM3 login and shortcut keys existence

Dear users and developers?
Does somebody of You know, if GDM3 uses shortcut keys, so i can type my user name and password without Orca feetback? Or GDM3 is not supporting TAB, SHIFT+TAB and arrow keys to do this task without sighted assistance? I Am writing specifically about GDM3 login screen, which is available in Debian Squeeze after appliing latest possible updates. I like this distribution because of its stability and very little crashes occurrence. I know, that latest Debian Wheezi very probably support Orca with login support. IF this window manager is not accessible? Does somebody know how to safely disable it so i could edit rc.local script to simply start X server by adding
startx
command?
Or does somebody of us know about accessible login manager for Debian Squeeze? I think, that login managers are allocating some MB of ram so it would be great to remove it at all and run xserver manually from The console or by adding startx command inside some startup scripts.
Thank You very much for Yours advices.