Re: [orca-list] Changing the keybindings to be JAWS-like or

The first time I use a screen reader in Windows I had to learn how to do that. The same with Linux and Orca. People are aware of this. My point is that the learning curve will not be hard for Windows users. all starts to know where to find more information and the manual.
Milton