Re: [orca-list] Changing the keybindings to be JAWS-like or

Hi Henry,
your last sentence was height of optimism.
Crap = fertilizer.
I like that phrase  very much.
And I guess this issue be stopped here, unless some one wants to bring up some scientific, fruitful discussion.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.