Re: [orca-list] I know this isn't the right place to bring this up, but how do you turn on speakup under gentu?

Thanks, Was just wondering how you'd do that.
I just figured I'd post the question here to see if there was another list for stuff like that, and now I know, which is complete awesomeness!