[orca-list] Paldo Testing Update

Hi everyone,

I think the audio issue I see is specific to my hardware under VMWare Player.

I burned the Paldo Testing DVD and restarted my system. It started up just fine, the startup sound and Orca shortcut key worked.

The url to the installing of Paldo podcast gives me a 404 error. It was the second podcast that was made, after Paldo's introduction on the 32 bit laptop.

I'm cross posting this since this ties into the thread I made on the Support mailing list yesterday and this morning regarding my initial installation of Debian Alpha and PulseAudio's issues. My soundcard is a Realtek High Deffinition Audio.