Re: [orca-list] Paldo Podcast 1

I've gotten PaldoLinux here in a VMusing VMWare player and a Logitech headser.

From what someone's got sight tells me, the desktop comes up, there's no sound at all, but I can start Gnome-Orca. I'll burn the dvd iso and reboot and try it that way to see if it is indeed my hardware or if its something with VMWare Player and PulseAudio.

In my case, Debian net install works fine with Alsa, but gives errors when trying to use PulseAudio, something like can't detect the Realtek soundcard. I'll see if that's duplicated when I try out Debian Testing Gnome with Gnome-Orca hopefully tomorrow.