[orca-list] libre office accessibility

hi all
I've just gotten started using libre office, and I've got to say it works great. There are just a few minor
accessibility issues I'm not sure how to solve, but I want to help orca improve if I can. In writer, if there
are images
in a document, orca can't tell that there's an image there, it reports simply blank if the image is on a line
by itself,
and if it's in the middle of text orca breaks up the line where the image is. If needed I can attach a test
file. In
calc, orca works pretty well with it. THe only issue I've seen is when pressing down and up arrow to go to a
different
row, orca reads out every cell in the row you're switching to. EG, press down arrow to go from a1 to b1, orca
says b1 b2
b3 ... etc. Would a debug log be helpful, or anything else I can do to help? I can also get the libre office
people
involved if it would be useful
Thanks
Kendell clark