Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2014 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: OT: Accessible project management software

Have a look at Google Code (or is this a closed source project)?

Bill
On May 11, 2014, at 1:18 PM, David E. Price <deprice cs utah edu> wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know of project management software that is accessible?  I'm looking for something that will allow definition and tracking of project goals and sprints, bug tracking, change logs, etc. I've tested YouTrack and Jira, and both are inaccessible. MantisBT is mostly accessible, but lacking in some features.

Any suggestions appreciated!

dave