Re: [orca-list] Changing the keybindings to be JAWS-like or NVDA-like (was Re: In Search Of The Main Developers Of Orca)

Having similar key bindings is more than a matter of convenience. If you are an information technology
professional, being multi-lingual, being able to use both linux and Windows, is a big advantage.
Anything that makes that easier is important. I know orca and nvda can't have identical key bindings. But I
think they should be as close as possible.

It is difficult enough to switch from Windows to linux. If similar key bindings can make that a little
easier, it is well worth it.