[orca-list] Orca and Trisquel 6.1 development release

Dear,
I have recently tried latest development version of Trisquel. I have
been very nicely impressed by its stability, reliability and very fast
shut down while booting from USB stick inn live CD mode. I have been
very nicely impressed because of classic old Gnome menu accessed by
pressing ALT+F1. I have plea on Orca developers or somebody else.
Latest included Abrowser is making somethink un soft with at-spi and
Orca, so modern chat WEB sites, such as Ajax Bluechat are not accessible
like in Trisquel Toutatis version before appliing available updates from
repository.
In Ajax bluechat, i can not read all interfaces elements by using Orca
browser navigation keys, i can not read text messages and even some
buttons such as settigns.
IT will be very sad, if this release will be available as official and
stable. As a compromise, what about triing to install Abrowser from
Trisquel Toutatis and replacing newer Abrowser?
Who of us would try to help Trisquel developers???

You can download development build of Trisquel here.

http://devel.trisquel.info/makeiso/iso/trisquel_6.0.1-i18n_i686.iso
This distro is excellent, really, speech responsiveness is outstanding.
But what about modern WEB sites and included Orca version?
I hope, that somebody of us would try to help Trisquel developers.
They are doing very good job for blind users.

---
Tato zpráva neobsahuje viry ani jiný škodlivý kód - avast! Antivirus je aktivní.