Re: [orca-list] Sabayon Issues

Check the Orca version. Last I knew, Sabayon was shipping a rather old
version of Orca earlier than the Python 3.x migration. It may be
necessary to attempt to install a later version or use portage to emerge
the latest sources. I haven't messed with a Sabayon iso since last year
though, so my knowledge of the current state of Orca's  binary package
is limited. I plan to download and try the latest iso in the near future.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"