Re: [orca-list] Who else is looking to contribute?

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Jarek Czekalski <jarekczek poczta onet pl> wrote:
So you didn't submit any patches, I remember correctly. Please don't say that your patches are ignored, if you didn't send any. It's a kind of accuse against the maintainter, who does not ignore any patches. Not that I know of.

I don't think style fixes is something a new developer should do. Fixing real bugs would be better to show your skills to the maintainer.

so, as I said, am going to try again. Thanks for your feedback!

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova http://www.flossk.org