Re: [orca-list] Who else is looking to contribute?

W dniu 03/11/2014 06:59 PM, Mike Dupont pisze:
I will be updating https://github.com/h4ck3rm1k3/orca-sonar for now.
I have also my original patchs for orca here which were ignored and are now out of date;

Hi Mike

I don't remember you sending any patches to orca. Could you give a link to the mailing list post or a bug report with the patch? By a patch we mean a diff file that fixes a single thing. Before writing a patch it's good to ask the maintainer, whether such a patch would be welcome. Then you post it for review.

Jarek