Re: [orca-list] Who else is looking to contribute?

Hi Mike,
I will be keenly waiting for this.
Basically there are very strong reasons for me to have this as early as possible. One of the state governments in India have announced some support for Orca and I would be asked to lead the development, given that I am both a blind programmer and a developer in Python language. The getting started and way ahead are just 2 points I have to understand now.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.