[orca-list] is it worth shifting to gnome 3.12?

Hello all,
I think I had asked this before but I feel it better to ask on a separate thread. What I want to know is, if it is worth shifting to Gnome 3.12 on Ubuntu 14.04 and if yes how?
Further more, should I go with latest version of Orca?
I see Unity 3d has become pretty much accessible except the dash, and so wish to get this clear if Gnome 3.12 is worth the real-time use? I have problems with the top panel in Gnome shell 3.10, particularly notifications. I also find it rather veard that the pen drives or other usb devices are not really accessible immediately.
So how's the accessibility in 3.12?

happy hacking.
Krishnakant/