Re: [orca-list] {Spam?} Installing Gnome and Orca 3.12 in Ubuntu 14.04

Hi Luciano,
In ubuntu I did the following for not receiving messages about system problems:
in a terminal:
sudo gedit /etc/default/apport
at the end of this file I changed the numer 1 to 0
In Ubuntu I succesful change to the Gnome-shell:
before typing my password for to log in I press the Tab key and then press Enter. Then I Tab twice to land on Gnome-shell and then press Enter. It takes me back to type my password, typing this and pressing Enter Gnome-shell starts.
Milton