Re: [orca-list] Installing Gnome and Orca 3.12 in Ubuntu 14.04

On that same lines, I wish to know what all enhancements in Gnome 3.12 accessibility experience and subsequently in Orca are available?
Do the notifications speak well?  Do the other inaccessible stuff work fine?
Is it worth the upgrade from Gnome 3.10 to 3.12?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.