Re: [orca-list] Toggling Row and Cell

Well, that was an easy fix, now wasn't it? <smile> I forgot that was
in the speech pane and I didn't even look there before. Calc is
working good for me now.

Thanks for the reminder.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 10:34:59PM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Steve.

On 06/12/2014 10:02 PM, Steve Holmes wrote:

as a default. When I go into Soffice specific settings tab, I don't
see any such option.

At the moment, spreadsheets are treated like any other table. And the
table cell versus row setting lives on the speech tab; not the Soffice
specific settings tab.

HTH.
--joanie