Re: [orca-list] Orca and Mozilla apps

Try thunderbird nightly builds, or by now good releases should be in alpha if not beta channel. I think the
list focus
issue was resolved starting with TB32.
I think the left arrow not going where it should problem may continue, but yes, these are well known problems
I think.
These are mozilla problems as far as I know.
--
B.H.