[orca-list] Orca and Mozilla apps

Hi,

I could access to my Mozilla apps via Orca on MATE and I find same prob;ems I experienced on Gnome3. So I use Orca 3.12, MATE and Firefox 30, Thunderbird 24. I have especially focus issues: 1. In the mail list, sometimes, when I press twice an arrow (down or up), instead of reading the next/previous message, Orca repeats the line the focus has just left. To have a normal scrolling again, I need to come back in the folders list, press down and up. 2. Reading message: the focus has not always a proper movement. Sometimes it cannot go to left, sometimes he seems lost. Reading a message, while I change window (alt-tab), the cursor goes to the top of the message instead of staying where I left the window.
3. Idem writing a message: hard to know where's the focus.

Are they known issues? Are they bugreports? Can you reproduce and are they Orca bugs or Mozilla bugs?

Regards,