Re: [orca-list] Orca and Firefox specific hodkeys issue

I think it's probably something browser specific. Trisquel uses icecat doesn't it?
I've not noticed issues with live-regions in orca 3.13-pre, nor do I remember them in the couple of sessions
I used with
3.12. Have you tried a few different websites?