From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of B. Henry
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 7:17 PM
To: Storm Dragon; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Fluxbox with Orca

Just a little update:
I set up a keyboard shortcut to run caja, (the mate fork of nautilus for those not familiar with mate), and
after closing the window the desktop icons stick.
If anyone could try nautilus filemanager with fluxbox to be sure this is also the case there it would be
interesting.
Fluxbox is working great now that I put the export lines where they needed to be. This is indeed the rockin
answer for those who need or want a truly very small footprint solution to graphical interfaceing.