Re: [orca-list] New Accessible Game Battleship

AND sorry in frgetting a subject

Am 03.07.2014 17:45, schrieb chrys87:
Hi List,

I programmed a little battleship game for the commandline. its written in c# (because i also has to learn it for my work with in dynamics nav and its addons). so you need to install mono. this is done for example on my archmachine with
sudo pacman -S mono
its in a early state but everything works. there is no realy documentation and the texts ingame are in german.
But if you interested in, i put it on my server:
http://crivatec.de/page/index.php?page=download-area
a (ugly, because i m to bothered write many text XD) helpscreen you can see if you enter "hilfe". (and yes XD i relay hate writing text)

If someone has fun with translate or clean up some helptext, just mail. I also release the source code after a few cleanups.

i plan to write some other accessible games because my girlfrind cry that she has no realy playable computergames.

cheers chrys