Re: [orca-list] Orca and touch screen support

I think we as blind Linux users could come up with something that would be in the experimental stages at this point, but if we had enough devs to work on it we could get it out pretty quick.
I think it's gonna be interesting to see what happens with this Ubuntu tablet I first talked about, but I guess right now it looks like a wait and see if/when it comes out.