Re: [orca-list] Orca and touch screen support

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 12:48:00AM EST, Clinton Waterbury wrote:
Hey all.
I've been hearing some rumblings about some sort of Ubuntu tablet they're
tryig to come out with, and I was wondering if anyone had managed to get
Orca working with touch screen based devices as of yet, or has that not
even been experimented with.

The underlying accessibility stack does not yet support working with touch input, so Orca certainly doesn't
support it yet. I dare say it will be addressed in the future, but when is anybody's guess.

Luke